KASKINEN

SUFARNG ARTiST SOULs1!11!11! OMG 2GETHeR FOR3VAR!1!1!!1!!

7/17/2006

SHIT CARPET *in inklis* ^^^^

ANU KIRJOTTI TÄN MUUALLE ET EI OO TEITÄ VARTEN KIRJOTETTU VITU VIDANSSI *tärkeä*
********************************************

11:40 pm
: shit carpet

In my house, upstairs living room lies this carpet my sweet dog has made his thing on. Every morning when I'm walking through the living room, I step on to the shit-carpet. Sometimes I survive without stepping on the shit, but sometimes you just cant avoid it. I never remember there is shit on that carpet and I always walk over the carpet without a slightest memory of the shit. The shit only comes to my mind after I have gone over the carpet, sometimes even not then. (if I didn't step on it) After grossing the carpet without stepping on the shit I always say in my mind -Yeah, I made it through the shitcarpet! Its so happy ^^

Why doesn't anyone clean the shit from the carpet? I don't know really... I think its so disgusting I never want to touch it... (I walk on it many times in a day! o.O WTF)
(XDXDXDXXDXDXDXX)
Well, my parents don't visit upstairs really often and my little brother doesn't really care about some little shit... (You should see his room!)

But today I was really brave and made an end to the shitcarpat! I carefully crapt the side of it and threw it to the balcony ^^ THE SHIT flew!
******************************************************

11 Comments:

  • At 12:17 ip., Blogger Keijo Ahlqvist said…

    Koira on vain organismi koiranpaskan ympärillä.

     
  • At 1:07 ip., Blogger KASKINEN said…

    Tottatottatotta ^^^^^^^^^totta ^^^*TÄRKEÄ* *hyvix*

     
  • At 1:45 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said…

    ok english. vill du ha bussen till slussen?

     
  • At 4:55 ip., Blogger KASKINEN said…

    okei jaaaa ^^^^^^^^^^

     
  • At 4:56 ip., Blogger KASKINEN said…

    Mikä se sit niiq o???!!!!
    HIHIHIH, Onx sulla terotin vai kynä????? IHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIHHIHIHIHIH

     
  • At 6:22 ip., Blogger Keijo Ahlqvist said…

    Poistin suosikeista kun ei tääl mitään tapahdu. Tylsiä. Luovuutensa kadottaneet kai. Vanhoja neitejä. Rullaattorimummeleita. Moikka, tantat.

     
  • At 12:14 ap., Anonymous Anonyymi said…

    Hey Keijo! Dont be so hard on these girls! They are doing the best that they can!

    And Anu/Idah. Ill be sending some intresting e.mail to you about some totally cool "we are intrested in your comix" stuffex!
    COS WE REALLY ARE HERE IN HAPPY HORSE COMIX.
    What do you think about that!

    Well promise you stardom, money, some nice clothes and 1000 000nz of fanz n´ everything!!

    How about that??? Ill keep in touchzex!

    COOLL JN

     
  • At 6:00 ip., Blogger Keijo Ahlqvist said…

    Siinäs näitte: aloitte mamoileen menestyksen kynnyksellä. Kohta Paris Hilton olis kutsunu villeihin kekkereihin. Kohta Turkki olis evänny teiltä viisumin. Se olis ollu Kaskinen joka olis laulanu Maamme-laulun Kalevan kisoissa.

    Nyt oikeesti en enää vilkasekkaa tätä plookia joka vahingossa unohtu poistaa suosikeista.

     
  • At 8:09 ip., Blogger KASKINEN said…

    KEIJO EX TAJUU ET ME OLLLAAN OLLU MATKOILLA??!?!?!? MEIL LÖYTRTY LUOVUUTTA VAIKKA SULLE JAKAAA KUULEESSSZZZZZ1!!! NYT ON KESÄ EIX KESÄLLÄ SAIS KERRANKI WAA NAISKENNELLA YMPÄRIINSÄ !!!!!!! EI KAIKKIEN TARVI OLLA INTERNET ORJIA!!!!!!!!!!! VITU NÖRDE *HUOH* siiZ GeT A liFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:11 ip., Blogger KASKINEN said…

    JYDEEE!!!!!!!1111111111111 <3<3<3<33< PELASTAT MEIDÄT KEIJON KOVUUDELTA..............................

    MEILAAAAAAA ODOTETAAN MÄRKIVINÄ KOIRAN PENTUINA SU N YHTEYDEN OTTOAZZZZZ,,,,

    ps. WE KNOW UR HAPI ITS ALD RIGHT

     
  • At 9:56 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said…

    Hits from the bong
    Hits from the bong
    Hits from the bong
    Hits from the bong
    Pick it
    Pack it
    Fire it up, come along
    And take a hit from the bong
    Put the blunt down
    Just for a second
    Don't get me wrong
    It's not a new method
    Inhale
    Exhale
    Just got an ounce in the mail
    I like a blunt or a big fat cone
    But my double-barrel bong
    Is gettin' me stoned
    I'm skill it
    There's water inside don't spill it


    !!!!It smells like shit on the carpet!!!



    Still it
    Goes down smooth when I get a clean hit
    Of the skunky, phunky, smelly green shit
    Sing my song
    Puff all night long
    As I take hits from the bong
    Hits from the bong y'all
    Hits from the bong
    Gonna get high
    Hits from the bong
    Gonna get high
    Hits from the bong
    Gonna get high
    Hits from the bong
    Gonna get high
    Let's smoke that bowl
    Hit the bong
    And then take that finger off of that hole
    Plug it
    Unplug it
    Don't strain
    I love you Mary Jane
    She never complains
    When I hit Mary
    With that flame
    I light up the cherry
    She's so good to me
    When I pack a fresh bowl I clean the screen
    Don't get me stirred up
    The smoke, through the bubbling water
    Is makin' it pure so I got ta
    Take my hit and hold it
    Just like Chong
    I get the bowl and I reload it
    Get my four-footer and bring it on
    As I take hits from the bong
    Hits from the bong
    Gonna get high
    Hits from the bong
    Gonna get high

     

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home